Hi,

thanks a lot, the simple subpath, which was missing did the job! Sorry for reporting such an obvious issue in the end.

Johannes

On 01/25/2016 05:13 PM, Christian Mack wrote:
Hello

Am 25.01.2016 um 12:15 schrieb johan...@cloudron.io:
Hi,

I am trying to get sogo working behind an nginx proxy. I am also using ldap
and the ldap config seems to work.
Now I fail to use the login form as is, since the form action always has the
value "//connect" which makes both chrome and firefox submit the form against
"https://connect"; which obviously would not work. If I change the form action
to "/connect" the request goes through and I can see the LDAP code succeeding
to authenticate.

I have both tried to set WOUseRelativeURLs to YES or NO, but it didn't make
any difference here. Maybe that is not even related to the login form.

WOUseRelativeURLs must be YES, in order for SOGo to work correctly.

There is a "SOGo" missing in between those two slashes!
/SOGo/connect

After I manually alter the login form action, I am still unable to proceed,
because I get
"You cannot login because your browser's cookies are disabled. Please enable
cookies in your browser's settings and try again."
Cookies are enabled in the browser, so I am suspecting, maybe something around
the hostname is not correctly setup.

As SOGo does register its cookies to the /SOGo subbranch, and you try to
access
without that subbranch this can not work.

I have further set:
     proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-protocol HTTP/1.0;
     proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-remote-host 127.0.0.1;
     proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-port $server_port;
     proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-name $server_name;
     proxy_set_header   x-webobjects-server-url  $scheme://$host;
in my nginx config. But that also didn't seem to change anything.

See http://wiki.sogo.nu/nginxSettings

Further I also see:
   <0x0x56103846a3f0[SOGoCache]> Using host(s) 'localhost' as server(s)
in the logs.

This only says, that it is using localhost to access the memcached.
This is only printed as info.

Is there any obvious issue here, or how can I provider further details to
debug this?

If your nginx is not on the same machine as your sogo server, you have
to set in your sogo.conf:
WOPort = sogo.server.tld:20000;

Hope that helps.