Hello,

We are using Sogo as a part of iRedMail install, based on OpenLDAP.
We have three different LDAP addressbooks configured in Sogo (default GAL and two 'custom' LDAP queries). Three addressbooks are visible in Sogo Web interface, we can search contacts inside and it works well. Our problem is that one of these addressbooks is very huge (100000+ records), so we don't want to share it on CardDAV (neither on ActiveSync). Remote users should only access it using LDAPS direct queries from their mail clients or using Web interface of Sogo. Is there any way to disable CardDAV/ActiveSync sharing of LDAP addressbook?

Best regards,
Peter TKATCHENKO
RESEAUNANCE