hi stephane
from my experience
SoGo preallocates much memory
for example we are 50 employees and we all usually use mobile devices
my SoGo VM has :
24 workers
25 GB RAM
SvMemLimit : 712 Mb
I think you should give it a try to upgrade your infrastructure.. its worth
trying to be sure because ypur settings are a bit low IMHO
you could test it on an AWS instance or an OVH Proxmox VM ....
Keep us updated ! ;)
my best
A.

Sent from my iPhone