Hello Zhang,

Am 08.09.2016 um 16:38 schrieb Zhang Huangbin (z...@iredmail.org):
Dear developers,

Just wondering do we have any plan to support SMTP over TLS in SOGo?
They probably would accept a sponsoring to implement this feature...
Any reason why we don't implement this?
Needs time to implement/test/support it, and the endusers won't have any benefit from it.

There's a 7-year old ticket, #31, can we have some love to secure smtp
connection?
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=31

We force all end users to send email through port 587 (submission, SMTP over
TLS). How do you configure secure SMTP connection in SOGo if you run SOGo on a
separate server without local MTA?
Why no local MTA?
You can then use a smart relay to your "regular" mailserver

André