Thanks Francis :-)

Le 12/10/2016 à 14:20, Francis Lachapelle (flachape...@inverse.ca) a écrit :
Hello Maxime

On Oct 12, 2016, at 7:34 AM, Maxime RUBINO (maxime.rub...@sfproduction.fr)
<users@sogo.nu> wrote:

I use SOGO 3.x and i need to get useremail to interface it with ovh api for the
responder.

i have edit the page
/usr/lib/GNUstep/SOGo/Templates/PreferencesUI/UIxPreferences.wox

i can print the usermail with  : {{activeUser.identification}}

i can't add javascript/php/... code, it will be automaticaly deleted on web
source code view (?????)

the idea is to add a form, executed by php script (ovh api) to
activate/deactivate the responder (php code works manually)

do you have an idea how i can include this ?
Notice that your custom template will be overwritten if you update SOGo. Follow
this procedure to modify the templates:
https://sogo.nu/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-customize-the-html-2.html

To include JavaScript code, I recommend using a distinct file. You have
different options:

  1. add a <script> tag to the custom template that links to an external script;
  2. specify your script filename in the jsFiles attribute of the
<var:component> of the custom template;
  3. add your script filename to the SOGoUIAdditionalJSFiles parameter of
sogo.conf. This will include your file in all templates.

Francis

--
Cordialement,
Maxime RUBINO