Peti,

 I really appreciate your reply. No big deal about your
misunderstanding, I wasn't clear enought on original my question.

 I also can confirm that there is nothing on the documentation about it,
so if someone could show us the way, that would be great. This is the
only feature that I am waiting for to finally put SOGo in production
here.

Cheers,

---

 [1]
ALEX ZUOTOSKI
Tecnologia da Informação
Fones: +5541-3641-4250 / Ramal 229
E-mails: a...@csmcalderaria.com.br / t...@csmcalderaria.com.br
 [1]

http://www.csmcalderaria.com.br [2]

Em 2017-01-09 10:17, Szládovics Péter escreveu:

> (t...@csmcalderaria.com.br) írta:
>
>> Hi! Thanks for reply. If I understood, your examples are on how to add
>> images to AD. My MS-AD already have users images, I wanna use them in SOGo,
>> like I alredy do in Roundcube, GLPI, Openfire, etc. How can I import/show my
>> AD users images into SOGo? Cheers.
>
> Sorry for misunderstanding :(
> I don't find that part on the documentation, but the changelog really
> reference about that feature.

Links:
------
[1] http://www.csmcalderaria.com.br