Hi, To

Thanks for your answer.
I am sure that Angular does nothing with these files as they are released/pushed with another code.
But I am sure that there is a tool which generates these files.

If I see theme-default.css, there is one interesting line:

md-radio-group.md-default-theme .md-checked.md-primary .md-ink-ripple, md-radio-group .md-checked.md-primary .md-ink-ripple{color:'{{warn-color-0.26}}'}

So, this is an auto-generated file, and 'warn-color-0.26' is defined elsewhere normally, but it was forgotten, compiling the release I'm using...

;)
Peter