Hi

I support a few small organisations. They are using Outlook 2007 on
postfix/dovecot (imap). As groupware i installed eGroupware and SOGo. For now
it's only used for out of office notes, but this should change. Therefore i
planned to use a CalDav/CardDav-Addin for Outlook.

Unfortunately on newer Outlook versions some problems occured. Emails were
lost and Emails are not visible in Outlook although they are visible in the
webmail.

I guess, the newer Outlooks are horrible bad IMAP-Clients. I guess it would
be better to use MAPI or ActiveSync.

What is your experience? And which will do the better job?

kindly regards
Mario