On 2017-03-29 12:50 PM, Craig Fisher (craig.fis...@prolateral.com) wrote:

Q1. Will Openchange support multipledomains/login via LDAP and pulling information from there?

OpenChange is dead. Our code that plays with it is likely set to be removed soon.

Q1. If not is Openchange a requirement for Exchange ActiveSync functionality? It seems like a dead development… ☹

Our ActiveSync stack in SOGo does NOT rely in any way with OpenChange - it works on its own and is self-contained.

Q2. If not – is there any documentation on what the autodiscover.xml response should look like to tell remote Outlook to use EAS instead of using OCSManager to generate it?

For Outlook compatibility, you can use ActiveSync if you're using Outlook 2013 or 2013, or you can use the Outlook CalDAV/CardDAV connector (https://sourceforge.net/projects/outlookcaldavsynchronizer/)

Thanks,

--
Ludovic Marcotte
lmarco...@inverse.ca  ::  +1.514.755.3630  ::  http://inverse.ca