hi,

i do not think that this is possible.

but: you could sync all the ad users to the ldap server and use this ldap server for sogo authentication.

rgds, sggs

Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2017 at 12:30 PM
From: "Kunszt Árpád (arpad.kun...@syrius-software.hu)" <users@sogo.nu>
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: [SOGo] MAPI and multiple authentication source question
Hello!

I'm not sure if is this the right place to ask.

One of our customer wants to set up a calendar server with EAS and MAPI support. I recommended them Sogo. During the project it turned out that the AD they use doesn't contain all the required users due to licensing issues (which can't be resolved in this project). So I have to authenticate from 2 sources, a local LDAP and a remote LDAP provided by the AD. I'm using Dovecot and Exim and they can do this (theoretically).

Here is my questions:

- Does Sogo supports this kind of setup? Can it use 2 LDAP servers?
- If it can use 2 LDAP server then I don't have to join the server to the local domain, am I right?
- Is it possible to use MAPI in this setup?
- If no MAPI is possible how can an Outlook access the calendar data? Is it a preferred way to do this? (Sorry I never used Outlook before.)
- Is it possible in this setup to use SSO? I think not, but luckily this is an optional requirement in the project.

If this can be solved by Sogo then I'll tell the customer to buy a support package.

Thanks,

Árpád Kunszt