users-requ...@sogo.nu wrote on 01.08.2017 15:34:36:

> Anyone here willing to give outlook for android a quick try with your
> SOGo setup as an ActiveSync client?
>
> We cannot get it to work, whereas all kinds of other activesync clients
> work without an issue.
>
> We would like to know if the problem is likely in our setup, or if
> outlook for android using ActiveSync is simply not working with SOGo.

I gave it a try and it works. I installed it on an Android 7.1.1 system
and connected it via ActiveSync with my private SOGo server. Basic tests
worked fine. I could send an e-mail message from it and receive the
reply it got. I also entered a new appointment into the calendar, changed
it on my regular ActiveSync client (Blackberry Hub) and saw the change get
synchronized back into Outlook.

Kai-Uwe Rommel