Hi all,

Yes, this seems to be the same issue. According to the comments of the update
script (sql-update-3.2.10_to_4.0.0-mysql.sh)
it changes 3 things in the database.

# This script only works with MySQL - it does:
#
# 1- updates c_defaults and c_settings to longtext in the sogo_user_profile
table
#    to avoid truncation of data at 64k
# 2- increase the c_mail column to text to contact quick table
# 3- add the c_hascertificate column to contact quick table

So adding the c_hascertificate column manually will fix the problem as well

It seems that the naming of the script is wrong and hence nobody executed it
after the update? I only ran it after finding those comments and reading the
SOGo error log.

Best, Stefan