Hi Paul,

Thanks for your reply.

That line is commented out :-(  What does that mean then?

Best regards
Andrew Gilfrid Day

On 24/08/2018 11:48, Paul Zillmann (p...@zil.li) wrote:
Hello Andrew,

take a look at your /etc/sogo/sogo.conf there should be a parameter 'SOGoSuperUsernames'

Am 24.08.2018 um 10:28 schrieb Andrew Gilfrid Day (andrew....@gilfrid.com):
Due to the death of my partner I have no record of usernames/password for our sogo installation.

I believe that if I can change the password of the administration account then I should be able to administer the installation myself.

Having used slapcat to look at all the LDAP entries, I can see that there is no uid:sogo, so how can I identify the sogo admin account?

And when I have done that, how do I change it's password.

That depends on your user backend. When sogo pulls the users from LDAP - that LDAP server would be the place to change passphrases.
All help gratefully received.

--

Best regards
Andrew Gilfrid Day