Hello

That means you do not have any super user defined.
Therefore there is no user, which can use the administration tab in the
sogo web frontend.

Your sogo user is usually a local account on that machine.
Check /etc/passwd and /etc/shadow.
If you have root access, then you can change the password for local user
sogo with:
passwd sogo

If you have sudo privileges, instead use:
sudo passwd sogo

Am 24.08.2018 um 13:12 schrieb Andrew Gilfrid Day (andrew....@gilfrid.com):
> Hi Paul,
>
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> That line is commented out :-(  What does that mean then?
>
> Best regards
> Andrew Gilfrid Day
>

> On 24/08/2018 11:48, Paul Zillmann (p...@zil.li) wrote:
>> Hello Andrew,
>>
>> take a look at your /etc/sogo/sogo.conf there should be a parameter
>> 'SOGoSuperUsernames'
>>
>> Am 24.08.2018 um 10:28 schrieb Andrew Gilfrid Day (andrew....@gilfrid.com):
>>> Due to the death of my partner I have no record of usernames/password for
>>> our
>>> sogo installation.
>>>
>>> I believe that if I can change the password of the administration account
>>> then I should be able to administer the installation myself.
>>>
>>> Having used slapcat to look at all the LDAP entries, I can see that there
>>> is
>>> no uid:sogo, so how can I identify the sogo admin account?
>>>

>>> And when I have done that, how do I change it's password.
>>>

>> That depends on your user backend. When sogo pulls the users from LDAP -
>> that
>> LDAP server would be the place to change passphrases.
>>> All help gratefully received.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>> Andrew Gilfrid Day