Hi SOGo Users and Admins!

My setup consists of iRedMail (current version) with OpenLDAP and SOGo Groupware.

I almost implemented the calendar resources, using calendarResource and calEntry objectClassings.

Only remaining issue is, that the resource's (for instance: meetingroom) FREE/BUSSY tines are not being displayes correctly during invitiation creation - i.e. the already booked meetingroom is not being displayed as BUSY!

I tried all three values '-1', '0' and '1' for the meetingroom's 'multiplebookings' LDAP attribute, but it won't show BUSY!

In the SOGo Installation manual https://sogo.nu/files/docs/SOGoInstallationGuide.html I read about a further attrbute called 'MultipleBookingsFieldName'. BUT: LDAP does not provide this attribute! Is it a SOGo attribute which has to be configured somewhere in the SOGo config files?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,
Irma