Hi Chris,

thanks for your suggestion using SQL for calendar resources.

I added it to my sogo.conf to give it a try.

Unfortunately, the SOGo Web Interface is not accessible anymore having added it (502 Bad Gateway).

Could it be that in order to use both LDAP and SQL user sources some further configurations have to be performed?

BR
Irma