Hello Gordon,

True, I was updating a previous install. How things got broken is what
surprised me.
After some clues, I was able to delete some rogue libraries, reinstalled
all the SOGo related bits (sogo4, sope4, gnustep-make, gnustep-base)
and now I am able to get sogod running again.
The thing is, in FreeBSD we can do `portupgrade -a` to update all installed
packages, like they do 'apt update && apt upgrade' in Linux.
Somewhere in between, something might break for some reason, no?
That is where I am at the moment. Webmail does NOT load the e-mails and I
am not sure I can tell what is causing it.

--
Best regards,
Odhiambo WASHINGTON,