On 26.02.19 14:08, "Andreas Blaha" (andr...@blaha.at) wrote:
Hi, just tested too, does NOT work for me. I can make changes but cannot
activate the vacation reply, the save button remains grey. (I also updated
from 4.0.5 to 4.0.6, CentOS 7)

Recently, I had enabled the vacation replies but had forgotten to update my out-of-office message. I changed the text but the save button remained gray. Restarting SOGo and the web browser didn't help. In the end I figured out that the start and end date caused the problem although I hadn't changed them. After I changed both dates with the date selector the save button became green. I haven't been able to reproduce this problem though.