Hello,

we are working on integration betwen Sogo and our CRM, but we have a problem related to the CalDAV SOGo engine.

We want to update the event in organizer calendar processing an external ics, sent by mail with method REPLY with only one attendee inside.

We noticed that sending the ics attached in mail directly to caldav engine causes an override of all attendees with only the one that answered the email.

Can you provide us some hints on how to proceed the right way ?

This is an example of a request:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REQUEST
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190329T143000Z
DTEND:20190329T153000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T135647Z
ORGANIZER;CN=G:mailto:g...@gmail.com
UID:1ppgvkr2958songgv529v89bvt
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=NEEDS-ACTION;
 RSVP=TRUE;CN=a...@gmail.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:a...@gmail.com
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;CN=G;
 X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:g...@gmail.com
CREATED:20190325T135645Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T135645Z
LOCATION:
SEQUENCE:0
STATUS:CONFIRMED
SUMMARY:test gmail
TRANSP:OPAQUE
END:VEVENT
END:VCALENDAR

This is an example of a reply:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR
PRODID:-//Google Inc//Google Calendar 70.9054//EN
VERSION:2.0
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:REPLY
BEGIN:VEVENT
DTSTART:20190329T143000Z
DTEND:20190329T153000Z
DTSTAMP:20190325T135647Z
ORGANIZER;CN=G:mailto:g...@gmail.com
UID:1ppgvkr2958songgv529v89bvt
ATTENDEE;CUTYPE=INDIVIDUAL;ROLE=REQ-PARTICIPANT;PARTSTAT=ACCEPTED;
 CN=a...@gmail.com;X-NUM-GUESTS=0:mailto:a...@gmail.com
CREATED:20190325T135645Z
LAST-MODIFIED:20190325T135645Z
LOCATION: