Dear Eng Christian M. Jensen,

i want to thank you , your configuration solved the problem , where i compiled
from the source after adding your patch and every thing is working good , so
thank you again for you cooperation , i will added this issue to bug and i hope
if they add more encoding from outlook application where most of people use it,
and  to be added in the next version .i would like to say thanks to everyone
who try to help like Jonathan Aquilina and Gordon Messmer and Ludovic Marcotte

    On Thursday, July 11, 2019, 02:21:42 PM GMT+2, Christian M. Jensen