it's working with me in CentOS and i think ... yes can but make sure that you
have the same path or change the path according to you path in ubuntu

    On Monday, July 15, 2019, 01:55:58 AM GMT+2, Mohammed Qanadelo
<users@sogo.nu> wrote:

dear eslam

can i apply this in Ubuntu?

regards.

On 2019-07-13 20:32, Eslam Basyouni wrote:

 Dears, i get the final configuration that can solved my problem by the
following:
  copy MailPartViewers.SOGo.tar from your pc to /usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo/

  cd /usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo/
  mv MailPartViewers.SOGo MailPartViewers.SOGo.backup   tar -xf
MailPartViewers.SOGo.tar
  systemctl restart sogod

  systemctl restart memcached
 On Friday, July 12, 2019, 03:54:28 PM GMT+2, Eslam Basyouni <users@sogo.nu>
wrote:   Dear Eng Christian M. Jensen, i want to thank you , your configuration
solved the problem , where i compiled from the source after adding your patch
and every thing is working good , so thank you again for you cooperation , i
will added this issue to bug and i hope if they add more encoding from outlook
application where most of people use it, and  to be added in the next version
.i would like to say thanks to everyone who try to help like Jonathan Aquilina
and Gordon Messmer and Ludovic Marcotte   On Thursday, July 11, 2019, 02:21:42