From: ""Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca)" <users@sogo.nu>
Sent by: users-requ...@sogo.nu
To: users@sogo.nu
Subject: Re: [SOGo] Performance Tuning
Date: Wed, Sep 4, 2019 11:44 AM

Hi,

If you've got over 650 EAS users, a PREFORK of 400 will never work.

EAS clients will fight to get sogod workers and will leave nothing to the SOGo web interface.

Dedicate a SOGo instance to EAS and use a handful of workers for the web interface. See https://sogo.nu/support/faq/dedicated-separate-sogo-instance-for-activesync.html for details.

Ludovic