well I did some work an the server, updating dovecot and postfix and now it
seems to work (not seeing how these things can be related..)
however the duplicated display of the messages is still there.
the md-card-content is displayed two times with the only difference in the
sg-imip-path ("1/3/Untitled-3.ics" and ""2/Einladung.ics")

I uploaded the raw messages here:
sogo invite to gmail user (no problem here ever, just for completeness):
https://pastebin.com/XKXu86tG
acceptance reply from gmail to sogo (this works now, but is displayed twice):
https://pastebin.com/U8WA68fi
snip from the SOGo UI of the mailview where this is displayed twice:
https://pastebin.com/6EtVFanW
the md-card-content is displayed two times with the only difference in the
sg-imip-path ("1/3/Untitled-3.ics" and ""2/Einladung.ics")

I have sogo4-activesync-4.0.8_1 installed on "FreeBSD 12.0-RELEASE-p6 GENERIC
amd64"
I will have a check if the WebServerResources of the repo match my
installation; maybe something went wrong with the last update..

best, Lorenz

On Thursday, December 05, 2019 11:56 CET, "Christian Mack"
(christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de) <users@sogo.nu> wrote:
 Hello

Am 28.11.19 um 12:19 schrieb "Lorenz Pressler" (lor...@pressler.pro):

> Hello,
> I am not quite sure how this attendence status of participants of events
> work. The mails are sent to the participants I added but when I confirm the
> attendence I get various results. The calendar from which I create and send
> this invitation is a normal calender of the user (not shared or something
> like that)
>
> case 1:
> screenshot of the reply when the accepting user sends:
> https://imgur.com/a/sR5TLWW
> as you can see, the answer is "You received a reply to a scheduling event but
> the sender of the reply is not a participant." even though the mail adresses
> match
> and the reply is shown two times..
>
> case 2:
> this is when I accept via an email adress through thunderbird
> the confirmation mail say: <participant mail address> accepted your event
> invitation.
> and it is only displayed once, but there is no "update status" button and the
> event in the calendar still shows the participant as pending.
>
> I'm a bit at a loss here how to troubleshoot this since I am not familiar
> with the subject so any input is appreciated.
> best Lorenz

Screenshot of emails is not that helpful by itself.
Can you provide the raw source of that event?

Kind regards,
Christian Mack

--
Christian Mack