Hello,

I configured samba4 according to http://wiki.sogo.nu/ResourceConfiguration

Now I have my resources in ldap and  everything seems to be working.
I'm trying to script the creation of resources by combining ldapadd (to create the resource in samba) and sogo-tool (to assign the ACLs). The problem is that after creating the user sogo-tool manage-acl doesn't work since the resource has not yet a calendar. I cannot find a sogo-tool option to create the default Calendar/personal for the user (I tried "sogo-tool checkup" which does nothing and "sogo-tool create-folder" which does not create the default calendar).
The only way I found to create the calendar is to use

  curl --user "${USER}" "https://my.sogo.host/SOGo/so/${ID}/freebusy.ifb";

(where USER is the current user with access to SOGo and ID is the id of the resource).

Isn't there a better way?

Bye
--
Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004 (Ext.3010)  Fax +34 93 5883007