Hello,

I'm having the same question/problem. We are too planning on using resources in sogo but I didn't yet find a comfortable way on how to manage them.

Our goal is to automate as much as possible with a script.
        - creation of the ldap object
        - creation of the default calendar object
        - setting of acls

But as Luca Olivetti pointed out there is no way to create the default calendar object with sogo-tool.

I cannot find a sogo-tool option to create the default Calendar/personal for the user

Without the default calendar, you can't set acls and therefore not use the resource.

        What is the common way on managing resources via script?

Or to rephrase how do you manage your resources? Logging in as resource or using admin users is not an option for us.

Kind regards
Thomas Winterstein