On 28.09.20 20:36, Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca) wrote:
Hi Christian,
downloaded the newest version this morning. Here are some observations:

The default address books like "Personal" and collected addresses" are still displayed after installing the Addon. Cannot delete the Personal Adressbook (The local one from TB).
Normal, Thunderbird v78 is now preventing the deletion of these.

Yes it did this before. However until v68 these "build in" Address books where not visible as long as the connector was installed or at least I didn't see them.

The LDAP Directory  (which is used for SOGo Auth) is in the Address book but not as an LDAP in the Settings.
I don't understand what you mean.

I can edit Calendar entries which should be read only (saving is not possible but there is no error)
Works for me, I only have the view dialog, not the edit one.

This works for me as well now with the latest version.

Regards

Christian

--
Dr. Christian Naumer
Unit Head Bioprocess Development

B.R.A.I.N Aktiengesellschaft
Darmstaedter Str. 34-36, D-64673 Zwingenberg
e-mail c...@brain-biotech.com, homepage www.brain-biotech.com
fon +49-6251-9331-30  /   fax +49-6251-9331-11

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Zwingenberg/Bergstrasse
Registergericht AG Darmstadt, HRB 24758
Vorstand: Adriaan Moelker (Vorstandsvorsitzender), Manfred Bender
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr. Georg Kellinghusen