Hi,

I have a SOGo-Server (V5.0.1) running with CentOS 8 and Dovecot IMAP server. In the SOGo Webinterface I can see all folders and mails of my account but when I use ActiveSync with Outlook 2019 or with my Android Smartphone some folders of the account are missing and I have some folders where mails are missing. I found some similar posts in the mailing list archive but I could not solve the problem with one of the solutions.

When I debug with "IMAPDebugEnabled = YES" I can see that entries like

S[0x557282344aa0]: * LIST (\HasNoChildren \UnMarked) "." INBOX.Baumschule
S[0x557282344aa0]: * STATUS INBOX.Baumschule (X-GUID f033170b66dd925f661a0000462fefb1)

where I can see that the subfolder Baumschule under the inbox is found but this folder for example is not listed in Outlook 2019 or on the Android smartphone Gmail app over ActiveSync.

Has anyone an idea what I can check to find a solution for this problem?

Regards,
Thomas