Dear all,
I am using a iRedMail 1.3.2 installation of SOGo 5.0.1.

The backend is  PostgreSQL based.

Currently the useres can log in and receive Mail just fine.

I would like to enable the users to post from different Mail-Addresses.
(i.e. User A can sent mail from a...@local.home and also from
a...@mailproviderx.com)
I would like to have the "From" menu display the 2 Mails and the user can
select the one she
needs.
It looks like I need to enable MailFieldNames as per the exenstion
https://sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=768 ?

 Currently iRedMail defaults to a user scheme like this:

A@home.local       | {
"SOGoMailReceiptNonRecipientAction": "ignore",
"SOGoTimeFormat": "%H:%M",
"Forward": {"forwardAddress": []},
"SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications": 1,
"SOGoMailAddOutgoingAddresses": 0,
*"SOGoMailIdentities": [{"email": "A@home.local", "isDefault": 1,
"fullName": "A"}], *
"Vacation": {"daysBetweenResponse": 7, "autoReplyEmailAddresses":
["A@home.local"], "endDate": 0, "startDate": 0},
....}

Where I assume that  "SOGoMailIdentities" is not to be used? How can I
extend the set-up to include an additional alias?

Thanks for any help,
Andreas