Hi,

On 13/08/2021 12:59, Ludovic Marcotte (lmarco...@inverse.ca) wrote:
Hi Lukas,

We'll start the work on Thunderbird v91 support for the SOGo Connector early
next week.

Thanks,

another thing about the TB91 connector: unless I specifically add a user's values in chrome/content/sogo-connector/global/sogo-config.js, a connection to our sogo server is not possible and the connector does nothing. I have to replace the line

var sogoConfig = { username: null, baseURL: null };

with

var sogoConfig = { username: "testuser", baseURL: "https://sogo.example.com/SOGo/dav/testuser/"; };

in order to make it work.

Cheers