Hi Christian,

Not for CardDAV-based address books - the Mozilla code doesn't allow it.
Implementing a work-around in the SOGo Connector would be very very messy.

Thanks,

On 8/23/21, 10:56 AM, "Christian Mack    (christian.m...@uni-konstanz.de)"
<users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of users@sogo.nu> wrote:

    Hello Ludovic

    Should address lists work?
    Feedback from my colleague hints they still don't.

been pushed to https://github.com/inverse-inc/sogo-connector

Marcotte" <users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of users@sogo.nu> wrote:

    >     Hi Lukas,
    >
    >     We'll start the work on Thunderbird v91 support for the SOGo
Connector early next week.

(lukas.wrin...@rz.uni-augsburg.de)" <users-requ...@sogo.nu on behalf of
users@sogo.nu> wrote:

    >         Hi,
    >
    >         Thunderbird 91 has been released, and the CardDav Code is out of
Beta (
    >         hurray I guess?). So of course I went and test the SOGo Connector
- I
    >         made a fresh build today from the github repository installed it.
    >
    >         And it does nothing. No sign whatsoever of the Plugin being
active. No
    >         buttons, no pop-up for credentials just nothing. The Only
Error-Message
    >         is: Uncaught (in promise) Error: An unexpected error occurred
    >
    >         Because I saw absolutely no development on github (for example
aigainst
    >         beta versions...) since the kinda working state for TB78 - Is the
Plugin
    >         still being developed or will you drop it in favor of the native
    >         Thunderbird features (which would be sad)?
    >
    >         If the Plugin will see a new release for TB91, what features will
be
    >         available? Did you find a way to implement read-only address
books
    >         and/or syncable lists?
    >
    >         Greetings, Lukas Wringer
    >
    >         --
    >         Lukas Wringer
    >
    >         Universität Augsburg
    >         Rechenzentrum
    >         Service & Support
    >         86135 Augsburg
    >

    >     --
    >     users@sogo.nu
    >     https://inverse.ca/sogo/lists

    Universität Konstanz
    Abteilung IT-Dienste Forschung und Lehre
    78457 Konstanz
    +49 7531 88-4416