Hello again.

In my testing with Apple’s Contacts, eM Client and SOGo’s web interface, I am unable to view shared address books as an authenticated user.

In eM Client I can see the user’s Personal and Shared address books, but they contain the same things, a mix of LDAP users and users added via SOGo’s web interface.

In Apple’s Contacts (on Big Sur) I can’t see anything. I read a 2020 report that Big Sur introduced problems with CalDAV. Is it still the case that this has not been resolved?

In SOGo, I can only see the user’s own address books and not the one I am trying to share.

This screen grab shows the shared address book’s setting. Is this correct?

Because logged in as another user I can’t see this address book:

Thanks.