Hello Heinrich,

can't you put the external email addresses into your Active Directory's proxyAddresses attribute? Your users will then be able to select an email address in the SOGo web interface. Add the attribute to the parameter MailFieldNames in your /etc/sogo/sogo.conf:

  SOGoUserSources = (
    {
      type = ldap;
      MailFieldNames = (mail, proxyAddresses);
      [...]
    },

Note that email addresses in the proxyAddresses attribute have to be prefixed with "smtp:". SOGo will remove the prefix.

Kind regards,
Andreas