I'm trying to install SOGo as part of an iRedMail installation on a fresh
Ubuntu 22.04 LTS VPS. I've successfully imported the apt key for SOGo and
created the file /etc/apt/sources.list.d/sogo-nightly.list which contains 'deb
https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu jammy jammy'.

However, when I run apt update I get the following:

Hit:1 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/packages jammy InRelease
Hit:2 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/packages jammy-updates InRelease
Hit:3 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/packages jammy-backports InRelease
Hit:4 https://mirror.hetzner.com/ubuntu/security jammy-security InRelease
Ign:5 https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu jammy InRelease
Err:6 https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu jammy Release
  404  Not Found [IP: 95.101.133.24 443]
Reading package lists... Done
E: The repository 'https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu jammy
Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.

I also checked https://packages.inverse.ca/SOGo/nightly/5/ubuntu/dists/ and
notice that there's no directory for 22.04 (jammy).

Is it the case that there is no nightly build of SOGo for Ubuntu 22.04 LTS? If
so, is this likely to change and when? Is there an alternative way of getting
SOGo for Ubuntu 22.04?

Many thanks in advance, Steve.