Hi Frank,

compared to the official Debian / Ubuntu packaging, packages, whether
official from Alinto (as before from Inverse), as well as in my provided
community repository are a little differently divided and there is no
sogo-common package. The files located in sogo-common for Debian / Ubuntu
packaging are contained in the basic sogo package for SOGo packaging.
Therefore, you do not need to install the sogo-common package.

Cheers
--
Slávek