Dear all,

I am testing IOS client and found a subfolder not syncing or empty using
EAS.
The error that I am getting in the sogo.log is:
---
/usr/sbin/sogod: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo/Mailer.SOGo/Mailer: undefined symbol:
TNEFCheckForSignature
/usr/sbin/sogod: symbol lookup error:
/usr/lib64/GNUstep/SOGo/Mailer.SOGo/Mailer: undefined symbol:
TNEFCheckForSignature
---

and in apache.log
---
AH00898: Error reading from remote server returned by
/Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync
[proxy_http:error] [pid 577548:tid 577610] (20014)Internal error (specific
information not available): [client xx.xx.xx.xx:25524] AH01102: error
reading status line from remote server 127.0.0.1:2
0000
---

I am using the updated ytnef package from the sogo repository:
Yerase TNEF Exporter v2.1.2

Any idea where to look and how to fix this?

Thanks in advance