Hi,

I upgraded SOGo to 5.8 and now get the following errors from
/usr/sbin/sogo-tool update-autoreply:

SOGoVacationPeriodEnabled set to NO for the domain - ignoring.

It did enable new vacation messages, but it does not disable them. Even on the day where they should be disabled I get:

Enabled auto-reply of user rruprechtsberger
SOGoVacationPeriodEnabled set to NO for the domain - ignoring.

and the message is still active.

I do not have a multi-domain configuration. After seeing this message I tried to put

SOGoVacationPeriodEnabled = YES;

in the configuration (SOGoVacationEnabled = YES; was previously there) but the error persists.

The previous SOGo version was 5.0.1.

I'd be grateful for every hint..

Thanks,
--
Rainer Ruprechtsberger
Volkshilfe Oberösterreich

ZVR Zahl: 064371505

Volkshilfe. Wir sind für die Menschen da.