"Danie Marais" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Well in SA v3.0 when Bayes score 99-100% it only adds 1.9 to the score as
> opposed to the 5.4 it added in v2.6.  Sure you can override the score, but
> what I'm trying to say is it seems the new SA does not rely that heavily on
> Bayes any more.

Comparing the score for sets 3 & 4. What this indicates is that for
mails which score very highly on Bayes also 'trigger' network tests,
thus reducing the significance of Bayes in determining 'almost
certainly spam' when network tests are also run (score set 4). When
network tests are not run (score set 3), BAYES_99 scores much higher.