Hi,

I noticed the other day that the latest version of spamass-milter (I don't
know how long the feature has been there) has a cmd line option to block
mail that exceeds a certain score so this might help you if you are running
sendmail.

What I'd really like to do is to be able to define a separate score for each
domain name my SA server filters, i.e. ;

Abc.com - drop any mail that exceeds a SA score of 20.0
Xyz.com - drop any mail that exceeds a score of 10.0
*       - all other domains, do not drop any

Anyone have any ideas how to implement this?

Cheers

Gav