On Fri, 2018-02-02 at 16:59 -0500, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> There is no solution at the moment.  The subject is appended to the
> body of the text for rule parsing.  I've added a task I plan to
> submit for GSOC consideration to add a tflag to disable this
> behavior.

Would it sensible leave the body rule as at present and add two more
rules:

header   NAME  Subject =~ /regex/
bodytext NAME  /regex/

This would add flexibilty to rule creation. It may also be almost free
in execution time terms because the current body rule must already
require the subject text and body text to be extracted from the message
before concatenating them.

Martin