Alex wrote:
These phishes we've received were all from otherwise trusted sources
like salesforce, amazonses and sendgrid. These are examples that I
believe were previously whitelisted because of having received a phish
through these systems but have no been disabled.

whitelist_auth *@bounce.mail.salesforce.com
whitelist_auth *@sendgrid.net
whitelist_auth *@*.mcdlv.net

I've seen enough spam sent through all three - both by way of whole apparently spammer-owned accounts and cracked-but-otherwise-legitimate accounts - that I would never blanket-whitelist whole bulk email providers.

Legitimate mail sent through them generally gets through anyway IME.

-kgd