On 02/23/2018 06:29 AM, RW wrote:
On Thu, 22 Feb 2018 19:33:29 -0700
@lbutlr wrote:

On 2018-02-22 (17:39 MST), RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

Is it genuinely encrypted though? I'm wondering if it's just base64
encoded, and possibly signed.

application/pkcs7-mime is S/MIME

I know, but does that mean it's necessarily encrypted and not simply

Outlook Web says across the top of the message:

This message has a digital signature, but it wasn't verified because the S/MIME control isn't currently supported for your browser or platform.

Outlook client on a Mac says it was an encrypted email.

The spample above now has this sender as blacklisted so you may want to run it through your own spamassassin configs to see what it hits.

David Jones