On 2018-02-23 22:32, Amir Caspi wrote:

> So, I've been trying to tweak my setup and noticed that VERY few of my
> emails are being autolearned as spam, even when their spam threshold
> is far above the autolearn threshold.  The threshold is set to 12; I
> just saw a spam with score >25 not being autolearned.

Sigh.  This really is a FAQ, and I did ask it myself (maybe more than

Read the fine documentation.  Shortned: the score that is compared to
the threshold for autolearning is _not_ the normal score that determines

Despite the fact that is is documented, I find the algorithm to be too
opaque to feel in control.