Today, MUCH sneaky spams are being sent with an attached zipped malicious URL/shortcut file.

Most or all of these are easily caught by Thread-Index, as follows:

Perhaps someone can make a rule for this and post it here?

I already set this in another non-SA part of my anti-spam system, but the rule might help others here. There are also other attributes that could become an SA rule that would cause a hit even if the Thread-Index changed, but that will require a little bit more effort.

--
Rob McEwen
https://www.invaluement.com