On 04/11/2018 02:28 PM, Alex wrote:
Hi, this message seems suspicious to me (appears to be some type of
survey), but I don't understand how it was whitelisted when google.com
is not listed among def_whitelist_from_dkim (or at least shouldn't be)

https://pastebin.com/raw/h1370F1F

I'd appreciate any clarification on what's going on here...

The hit in your pastebin example is hitting USER_IN_DEF_SPF_WL (not DKIM). I am not able to verify what my SA instance would have hit since it's been redacted. If you want to send me the exact email off list I can run it and see what hits I get.

--
David Jones