On 15.04.18 11:55, Computer Bob wrote:
Here is a root scan:  https://pastebin.com/qdXMRzKb

        URIBL_DBL_SPAM autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.1

Here is the same run under spamd: https://pastebin.com/SvvYptYv

        autolearn=no autolearn_force=no version=3.4.1

the main two differences are AWL and BAYES_00 which means

1. your spamd' bayes database is mistrained
2. you apparently should disable AWL at least until you train bayes
properly.