David Jones wrote:>It's not only compromised well-established accounts.  Based
on the odd
>domain names I have seen, I am pretty sure that Microsoft allows trials
>of O365 so spammers are signing up and blasting out junk/phishing emails
>until they are discovered.  These spammers can spoof anyone on O365 like
>toysrus.com and the SPF checks will pass.

I totally agree with David, i have seen trial periods of 45 days for O365, then
spoofingany other O365 customer is trivial with SPF totally pointless.But
nobody is fired out for choosing O365, right?

-----PedroD