Hi,

We received another of those phishes as a result of a compromised O365 account.

https://pastebin.com/raw/Fv5NKRAP

Anyone able to take a look and provide ideas on how to block them? It
passes with DKIM_VALID_AU, RCVD_IN_SENDERSCORE_90_100 and SPF_PASS.

It's missing headers, and I've written a rule to account for that, but
it would be great to have some other input.

Interestingly, it was passed through a mimecast system first.

The amount of Outlook/O365/Exchange headers in this email is enormous!

Thanks,
Alex