On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 17:39, Antony Stone
<antony.st...@spamassassin.open.source.it> wrote:

>PS: I notice you choose to take the opposite approach with your own Reply-To
>header, deliberately making it more difficult for people to reply to the list
>:)

I just use the official ios client, where such regulations are not possible.
This is an example of default client settings that may put you in trouble, and
the usefulness of server-side enforced policy. Servers can automatically do
things to keep both owners and clients on the safe side of the law. We shall
not make the mistake of ignoring the GDPR:  many sites are going down as we
speak.