> Ok we both subscribed to the list, but
> the GDPR gives us the right to be forgotten, for example. Now suppose
> you unsubscribe. You find out that your e-mails are archived on various
> sites other than SA. You send an e-mail to SA's or Apache's postmaster
> exerting your rights and demanding your shit to be deleted. According to
> the GDPR, Apache *must* comply *and* it must forward the demand to all
> of the third party archives.

Nope. The right to be forgotten does not supersede every other interest,
and there are situations where personal data does *not* need to be deleted:

https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/reform/rules-business-and-organisations/dealing-citizens/do-we-always-have-delete-personal-data-if-person-asks_en

Anthony
--
www.fonant.com - Quality web sites