On Sun, 16 Jun 2019, @lbutlr wrote:

When I send an mail from my home machine to a user who is local to my mail server, SpamAssassin (via spmass-milter) tags the mail as spam entirely because my home IP is in the PBL blacklist. Which of course, it is and it should be.

How is SA glued into your MTA?

is there any way within that glue to recognize email originating locally and skip scanning it entirely (vs. trying to configure SA to give it a passing score)?

  Are you a mildly tech-literate politico horrified by the level of
  ignorance demonstrated by lawmakers gearing up to regulate online
  technology they don't even begin to grasp? Cool. Now you have a
  tiny glimpse into a day in the life of a gun owner.   -- Sean Davis
 2 days until SWMBO's Birthday